Surveying, Town Planning, Civil Engineering & Project Management
Allen Price & Scarratts is based on a foundation, established in 1947 by Tom Dalton, of providing professional land use and development services to the people of the Shoalhaven and Illawarra. Our many years of experience, combined with our local knowledge and professional outlook means we have built strong relationships with local council, architects, urban designers, builders, solicitors & real estate agents.
Allen Price & Scarratts expertise includes:
- Town Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Project Management
- Mapping Services
- Development Application Lodgement
- Utility Coordination
- Networking with Councils, Architects, Urban Designers, Builders, Solicitors, & Real Estate Agents
Contact our land and development consultants to get your next project started.
Allen Price & Scarratts offers a wide selection of land development, cadastral, engineering and specialist surveys. We have 3 Registered Surveyors with many years of experience in the procedures of authorities and registration bodies.
- Subdivision surveys and documentation.
- Strata and community title subdivisions.
- Building set out surveys.
- Building height surveys.
- Remarking of property boundaries.
- Surveys for identification reports.
- Surveys for amendment of land title.
- Surveys for boundary disputes.
- Surveys for easements, rights of way, etc.
Civil Engineering Services
- Provision of general civil engineering advice.
- Complete subdivision design.
- Urban and rural road designs.
- Preparation of detailed engineers plans for:
– New Roads
– Stormwater Disposal
– Sewer and Water Reticulation
- Sediment and erosion control plans.
- Preparation of final “as constructed” plans.
- Preparation of contract documents for tendering and construction works.
- Evaluation of tenders and appropriate certification.
- Contract administration and management.
- Feasibility studies.
- Preliminary project investigation.
Project Management Services
- Total development management – from start to completion.
- Preparation and lodgement of civil engineering construction plans for certification.
- Supervision of construction.
- Project budgeting.
- Coordination of surveyors, conveyancers and other professionals.
- Coordination of contractors.
- Coordination of service providers (i.e. phone and electricity).
- Contract administration (civil works).
- Council submissions/negotiations
Town Planning Services
- Preparation of detailed planning reports or Statements of Environmental Effects.
- Preparation of development applications for:
– Subdivisions (residential, rural, industrial, commercial)
– Medium density housing developments and subdivision of medium density housing
– Dual occupancy development and subdivision of dual occupancy development
– Commercial developments, industrial developments and tourist developments
– Rural dwellings and agricultural enterprises
- Development contribution advice (water, sewer and community facility contributions).
- Submissions and appeals.
- Rezoning of land.
- Site investigations for development potential and feasibility reporting.
- Advice on bushfire related matters and other natural hazards including flooding and how they may affect the development of land,
- Coordination of specialist consultants reports including bushfire, threatened species, flooding reports, geotechnical investigations.
Land Development Services: Shoalhaven & Illawarra
Allen Price & Scarratts expertise includes town planning, surveying, civil engineering, project management, mapping services and more.